stalking Kath’s blog errr procrastinating errr catching up when I found out Kath tagged me for a Liebster prize or some such…
And these are the questions:
- What’s the weirdest thing you have in your handbag/wallet? A yellow highlighter. Yes I know. It’s boring.
- Where do you plan to travel this year? I have already travelled to Cuba. Just got back. I will post deets soon. But I would like to travel to Turkey. Or (EEEK) go to Bali. One of the classy bits like Seminyak. Pleeze. I is a classy Sheila.
- Tragedy strikes and you are stranded with your phone. Who is the first person you call? Mike. Or Mum. Easy.
- What is the one thing you plan on doing in 2013 to maintain or get fit? I have registered for Run for the Kids. To train, I will take my butt back to running training, even though I feel a bit ashamed of my loss of fitness and weight I have put on. I need to get over self-shaming. I just need to get on with it. Also doing some stand up paddleboarding and bushwalking.
- If you had to quit TV and other drama watching apart from one show, what would it be? Hmmmm…..Big Bang Theory. Love those Geeks
- Who was your teenage crush? Celebrity: John Farnham (age 9), Richard Marx (aged 10), Lorry D’Ercole (obscure, off E Street, age 13), Jason Priestley (13), Daniel Craig (33 – what? I still feel like a teenager. Non-celebrity: Warrick, Stephen – from School. Ergh.
- How do you take your coffee? In my mouth?…..no. In bed, At work and at various cafes.
- Best place to go for dinner in your town? Recent Favourite: The Estelle in Northcote.
- What’s the one thing – clothes or makeup item – you can’t live without? Recently discovered the lure of the eyelash curler. With Mascara, of course. My lashes are pale and thin but long.
- Do you drive to the airport to pick people up or tell them to get a cab? Pick them up.
- What is the one thing is guaranteed to make you lose your shit? I am fairly chillaxed. Usually it takes a number of things.