Some nice things over the last week:
- People watching in a Cafe – in particular, a group of young muslim women, fashionably dressed, looking beautiful.
- Discovering that peas go very well in omlettes.
- Finding a beautiful red lippy
- Seeing my dog
- Patting a friendly staffy in the street
- Relaxed DVDs and curry with my housemate
- going out and meeting people. Getting some compliments.
- Seeing my housemate and her boyfriend interact. They are so nice to each other, they talk often and get along well. As much as relationships look different from the outside, I see her at home, alone, them together and on the phone together, and it is just beautiful.
Some things I would like.
It’s not winning tattslotto, nothing money related. Just simple things.
There are just a few little things I would like. I do all these things myself, but I would like them. Just putting it out there.
- somebody to bring me a coffee in bed to wake up with
- A nice email/phone call/text to brighten my day when I am feeling lonely.
- somebody to invite me out to something (like a festival, picnic etc)
- somebody to come out for a run with me
- and that’s it.