Now, enough thinking and talking, had enough of that for a lifetime.
I now need things to DO to get me through the day. I need to put myself in the Cilla cave.
Here are some things to do:
- Reading – can anyone suggest any good books?
- Watching my favourite shows on TV – Offspring, NCIS…..erm…. can’t think of any more
- Exercise – am cutting down to 1PT session a week so need to be more disciplined during the rest of the week. Have lots of body-weight exercises to do. Note to self – cancel gym membership. Going for long, relaxed runs. I have potentially found a new running buddy in Casie. The London Marathon looms like a golden scary beacon in the distance. Riding my bike is fun too!
- Contemporary dance classes at chunky move, wonderfully sensuous and expressive.
- Drawing Classes, general art – have been invited to a gallery opening next saturday, and want to get to the NGV to see some art.
- Art classes/drawing/painting
- Getting some private sessions at work to earn some $$$$. I have been offered a public session in the obesity clinic at work, that will come online soon.
- Little things like my PhD and my usual job.
Lots of good things to look forward to, I keep reminding myself that.
And Sara – it was car serviced and dentist in one day, not one week. I have a great big pair of balls, for sure.