No, it’s not take 2 muffins, put in blender, add water and whizz up.
Here is a recipe that I made up this morning and it was YUMMMMMM
- frozen blueberries – 1/2 to 1 cup
- vanilla protein powder – 1 to 2 scoops
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats (adds the muffin part
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- handful of baby spinach (you will not taste this, promise, it is for nutritional value only)
- 1 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- Soy or cow or whatever milk- about 2/3 of a cup, but add to taste.
Whizz all above ingredients in a blender, drink, smile, feel awesome 🙂
Well, kids, have a great weekend, whether you are running a marathon, running for the kids or not running at all (but if you are not, perhaps you should think about it)