I have been a bit slack with blogging lately……a but busy with work and all that stuff.
- have been doing some teaching, taking tutes for the written physicians exam. A good way of keeping on top of the knowledge is to teach it.
- have also done a course in “advance care planning” and have had to study up for this.
- This week has been “sleep as much as I must” week. This means that the exercise has suffered. I exercised on sunday (went and did my first run for 10 mins on the tready) and on weds (pilates) but not much else. Rather than beating myself up about it, I can say it is a. better than nothing and b. better than what most people do. And I mastered a pilates move called the “corkscrew”! Next week is going to be “do lots of exercise” week.
- Can anybody say something inspiring about running? I have lost all motivation!
- I am doing the 5km with Janice on MM day, not the half I had registered for, but better than piking out entirely!
- After feeling bloated and sick a couple of weeks ago, I have gone back onto the wheat free diet. It DOES make a difference.
- I have hidden my scales again.
- It is fricking freezing.
- Re: the last blog (on shopping), I did the shopping. Then I took hubby to doncaster last weekend and shopped for him. I am incorrigible.
- met up with the TW gals last week, we have the name supersheilas. We are going for a training walk on sunday.
- am on call this weekend but hope to get to dance class!
- I have been on call 1 in 2 weekends recently whywhywhy
- I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. It didn’t help that a lot of ppl that I met with today had put their stupid on.
- I have a spouse of a patient angry with me today because I told them their spouse was not dying (and put it in my report). They were angry with me because I had made out they were a liar, apparently. I cannot win. I had a bit of internal rage about this but, as always, it very rarely is about me and there are usually a million other things they are angry about……I am just a convenient target.
- Fish and chips for tea tonight……this lot home deliver. Whoopee dooo!
- I am going to Sydney for a weekend teaching session on Gerries. Am looking forward to it.
- Am similarly looking forward to some wine tonight.