No cohesion today.
- operation caffeine wean going well but slowly slowly
- I have agreed (reluctantly) to joining Jaykay’s walking team for trailwalker. What the hell. Good practice for the Inca trail if I ever do it. Which I will! And I might do away with the gym membership when training picks up for TW.
- I think I would like to go and work in a third world country for a little while. Really in Australia we complain about the health system but it is second only really to Scandinavia. We do not know we are alive.
- I have discovered an interest (and hopefully some talent) in managing behavioural problems in the elderly with dementia.
- For Shells: I have booked in a haircut with Phoebe at Fur. I want her to FABULIZE me.
- Going to mum’s tonight for a roast.
- I need to finish off my project write up.
- I need to do my tax return
- I need to sort out my paperworky stuff
- I did a contemporary dance class at CM today. I did the intermediate class instead of the beginners (am on call and had to go into work this morning). It was quite difficult especially at the end of the class but it was great fun.
- Following said class I mosied around South Melbourne. Was fun. Kind of like North Melb but with hook turns.