- For me. I found out my research paper was accepted as an oral presentation at the national gerries conference in Sept.
- For the dog. Just because.
- For the group certificates coming
- For it being the weekend (going to the mother in Law’s in the sticks for curry and a bonfire – could get messy if I fart too much)
- For the lovely pinot noir I just bought.
- the weather
- The hairdresser. I spent the much better part of 200 bux on a haircut and semi, to have one side a little (about 8mm) longer than the other. And having a blow wave after that was less blow wave than assault and battery (the apprentice did it and was rough). I think the apprentices should do the hairdressers hair before being subjected to the general public. I will not be going back. This is not the first time I have had an asymmetrical cut or a dodgy colour. humph. (By the way, the hairdressing salon is called Rhubarb and it is in Lygon St Brunswick. One word. Don’t)
- A surgeon who shall remain nameless
- A care co-ordinator who I work with
- The yucky metallic taste in my mouth
- The bad (but free) pizza I had at lunch. For good pizza check out 400 gradi on Lygon St in Brunswick. Yummm. But book.