I seem to have collected a few niggles over the past week. It is possibly hypochondria – a little knowledge can be a bad thing sometimes:
- My arse-ritis (left buttock)
- tight left hammy
- little twinges (only twinges, not prolonged) in my medial shins
- an itchy rash where my right foot blister is healing up (? reaction to adhesive in sports tape)
- A creaky plantar great toe tendon.
- an imagined leg length discrepancy
I have been stretching, massaging, sitting on spiky balls and icing. I have given the speed session at todays training a miss; I did a pilates session this morning already and am planning to do some x-training tomorrow….and have taken the dog for a walk today.
Am planning a 19km run with shells on sundee – am hoping that it all goes pain-free. I am starting to think like an athlete now!
But not eating like one all the time…..had a bit of the munchies during the case conference today…..if yummy choc biccies and raspberry/macadamia/white choc muffins are 40 centimetres in front of me, I find it very hard to resist, or stop at one!
But I think now….my bad food days now are what my good food days were like before….I hope.
anyways, best off to bed to get up early for x-training tomorrow morning!